Re: Data Recovery - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alex Turner
Subject Re: Data Recovery
Date
List pgsql-general
It's postgresl 8.01 on AMD 64 Suse 9.2.  The database didn't dump
succesfully for several days in a row so the backup is corrupted also.

The controller card crashed and we think caused data corruption.  I
rebooted the system the following day, and it came back up, but all
was not well, pg_dump all failed that day, and the following day.

Thanks,

Alex Turner
netEconomist