Suppress 'duplicate key' at errorlog? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Rossi, Maria
Subject Suppress 'duplicate key' at errorlog?
Date
Re: Suppress 'duplicate key' at errorlog?
List pgsql-admin

Hi,

Is there a way to suppress a ‘duplicate key’ msg  from the errorlog?  Due to a bug in a 3rd party application,  this keeps on appearing and I am concerned that it will fill up the filesystem.    I can delete  the old errorlog,  but if there is any other meaningful msgs out there, I would lose that too.

Thanks.

Maria