Download not found for SEPostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Eye Gee
Subject Download not found for SEPostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

We would like to implement the security-enhanced postgresql (SEPostgreSQL ) on SUSE SP1. However we are unable to find the rpm packages.

Is SEPostgreSQL still available? We are using postgreSQL 9.1 and would like to use 9.1 version of SEPostgreSQL but the rpm download is not available.

Please provide me any links for download of SEPostgreSQL for SUSE SP1. Perhaps link for Red Hat too for evaluation.

Regards,
Eye Gee