Re: Logging question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: Logging question
Date
List pgsql-general
On Jan 18, 2005, at 13:57, Michael Fuhr wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 11:41:34PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>>
>> You forgot that ALTER DATABASE has this same option.  It might be that
>> ALTER USER is just as convenient, or even more so, for Madison's
>> problem
>> ... but it *can* be set at the database scope if needed.
>
> Drat, thanks for the reminder.  And yep, there it is, right at the
> top of the ALTER DATABASE documentation...that's what I get for not
> checking.

Michael,

Just for the record, I'd like to state that I've been incredibly
impressed with your fast response time and depth and accuracy of
answers. You're a machine :) I've been learning a lot lurking.

Thanks!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com