Re: AW: BUG #18147: ERROR: invalid perminfoindex 0 in RTE with relid xxxxx - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: AW: BUG #18147: ERROR: invalid perminfoindex 0 in RTE with relid xxxxx
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hans Buschmann <buschmann@nidsa.net> writes:
> For your reference I include a simple dump of a test case database, which executes the queries but does NOT reproduce
theerror.
> This case seems much more complicated then I thought on first view.

Hmm.  The most likely explanation for the error sometimes appearing
and sometimes not is that it depends on the shape of the selected
query plan, which in turn would depend on current pg_statistics
contents.

Perhaps you could devise some dummy data that would repro the issue
and you could share with us?

            regards, tom lane