Re: Segmentation Fault PG 14 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Segmentation Fault PG 14
Date
List pgsql-general
Willian Colognesi <willian_colognesi@trimble.com> writes:
> I started to use version `14.5-2.pgdg20.04+2` for a dedicated database and
> I'm facing many segmentation faults during the day when the database has
> more heavy queries.

I take it things were okay with the version you used previously?
What was that exactly?  Has anything else changed?

> I could also get a little information from gdb, I'm not sure if it will
> help:

This looks pretty messed up.  Are you sure the debug symbols you're using
match the package?

Even better, can you construct a self-contained test case?

            regards, tom lane