Re: Functions in CHECK constraint not getting dumped before - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: Functions in CHECK constraint not getting dumped before
Date
List pgsql-general

yesterdays' lemme do a cvs update :)

regds
mallah.

> Rajesh Kumar Mallah <mallah@trade-india.com> writes:
>> The only issue that i noticed now with pg_dump version 7.5dev
>> is that  create schemas are not dumped before user definations.
>> which have their search_path set by ALTER USER command.
>
> "dev" how far back?  I thought we fixed that a little while ago.
> I get a notice not an error:
>
> regression=# create user arvind;
> CREATE USER
> regression=# ALTER USER arvind SET search_path TO 'erp';
> NOTICE:  schema "erp" does not exist
> ALTER USER
> regression=#
>
>             regards, tom lane

Over 1,00,000 exporters are waiting for your order! Click below to get
in touch with leading Indian exporters listed in the premier
trade directory Exporters Yellow Pages.
http://www.trade-india.com/dyn/gdh/eyp/