Re: Performance of INSERT into temporary tables using psqlODBC driver - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Sergei Kornilov
Subject Re: Performance of INSERT into temporary tables using psqlODBC driver
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hello

> The data to be inserted into temporary tables is obtained from one or more
> queries run earlier and the data is available as a vector of strings.
You can not use "insert into temp_table select /*anything you wish*/" statement?
Or even insert .. select ... returning if you need receive data to application?

> If I need to use COPY FROM command, then the application would need to create a
> file with the data to be inserted
You can not using "copy from stdin" statement?

regards, Sergei