PostgreSQL 7.1.3 + OpeOffice 1.0 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Daniel Grob
Subject PostgreSQL 7.1.3 + OpeOffice 1.0
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi all,

we have here a PostgreSQL 7.1.3 Server on SUSe 6.4, with Windows 2000
Clients.
The ODBC-Driver Version is 7.1.9. When I now try (in OpenOffice, via ODBC)
to add an Entry in the Database I get the following error:

"Only SQL_POSITION/REFRESH is supported for PGAPI_SetPos".

Before we used StarOffice 5.2 and there the Database worked. Does anyone
know what may went wrong? - I changed nothing on the SQL-Server.

Thank you

Daniel

http://www.gmx.net