Re: PostgreSQL enterprise references - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: PostgreSQL enterprise references
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
  <http://sql-ledger.org>

It's well and good; I have pointed a number of people to it, and use it
myself for "small scale corporate accounting."

But while there are doubtless numerous such small installations, I'd
expect an "enterprise reference" to involve an organization with at
least tens of millions of dollars of sales, if not hundreds of
millions.  (Dollars, pounds, euros, I wou

--
(format nil "~S@~S" "cbbrowne" "gmail.com")
http://linuxfinances.info/info/x.html