Re: Fedora 29 startup issue - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Fedora 29 startup issue
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Thu, 2018-11-01 at 11:58 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> Either there's a config file around overriding the one you've created, or
> that's not being found at all and it's defaulting to system paths.

I'd say the latter -- but not sure. Please note that the default is 3.7, not
3.6.

That said, on RHEL, I just bumped up the version in the spec file and rebuilt
the package. We had no issues with pgAdmin 3.4 RPMs with the same spec file.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com