Re: browser interface to forums please? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Clarke
Subject Re: browser interface to forums please?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 05/04/17 18:22, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Stackoverflow gives back by providing an interface people want to use.
> It is free (as in beer) and is hugely popular.
>
> We need to be embracing these external communities because it is where
> our growth is. I run into people every single week that absolutely
> refuse to join these lists. They want nothing to do with email and
> they have good reason.
>
> JD

+1 Joshua, that's the best reason I've heard so far and it seems very
powerful to me. The more readers we have and the easier they can
communicate with us (doesn't matter if they are "wrong") then  the
better all round for Postgres.

Tim

Attachment