Re: psql: Add role's membership options to the \du+ command - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Luzanov
Subject Re: psql: Add role's membership options to the \du+ command
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 08.03.2023 00:02, David G. Johnston wrote:

FWIW I've finally gotten to publishing my beta version of the Role Graph for PostgreSQL pseudo-extension I'd been talking about:

Great. So far I've looked very briefly, but it's interesting.

I handle EMPTY explicitly in the Role Graph but as I noted somewhere in my comments, it really shouldn't be possible to leave the database in that state.  Do we need to bug Robert on this directly or do you plan to have a go at it?

I don't plan to do that. Right now I don't have enough time and experience. This requires an experienced developer.
--
Pavel Luzanov
Postgres Professional: https://postgrespro.com