Paste not working on Mac 1.10.1 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Pat Flanigan
Subject Paste not working on Mac 1.10.1
Date
List pgadmin-support
Using pgAdminIII on Mac OS/x has become frustrating as copy and paste
between documents doesn't work.  I want to make a change to a view
that needs an extra column.  I drop the view and try to recreate it.
I've changed the view definition in an Eclipse cvs file.  I try to
copy this into the pgAdminIII view definition.  A paste gives me
something like a ~. and nothing else, even when I can clearly see the
correct text on the Mac clipboard.  The problem with this is that in
order to recreate the view, I have to completely retype it.  This is
subject to a lot of typing errors on my part.

Cut and Paste used to work fine in prior versions, but not this one.

I'm on 10.6.2 of Mac OS/X.

Patrick Flanigan