Re: pg_upgrade test writes to source directory - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pg_upgrade test writes to source directory
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I suspect there might be a bit more polish might be needed - that's why I
> hadn't proposed the commit on its own yet.

Yeah, I'd noticed the obsoleted comments too, but not bothered to complain
since that was just WIP and not an officially proposed patch.  I'll be
happy to review if you want to put up a full patch.

> I was also wondering about
> proposing a different split (test data, test logs).

Might be too invasive for back-patch.