Re: [HACKERS] switching documentation build to XSLT - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] switching documentation build to XSLT
Date
List pgsql-docs
> If you find any changes in the output that bother you, let pgsql-docs know.

I notice that whereas <xref> used to generate text like

    Section 4.1.2.7

now you get

    Section 4.1.2.7, “Constants of Other Types”

This is probably an improvement in most places, but there may be some
places where the text now reads awkwardly and we need to rephrase or
re-punctuate to make it non-confusing.  Keep an eye out for that ...

            regards, tom lane