Re: PQgetssl() and alternative SSL implementations - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: PQgetssl() and alternative SSL implementations
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> * Alvaro Herrera (alvherre@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
>> Um, libpq has recently gained the ability to return result fragments,
>> right?  Those didn't exist when libpq-ification of odbc was attempted,
>> as I recall -- perhaps it's possible now.

> I was trying to remember off-hand if we still had that or not..  I
> thought there was discussion about removing it, actually, but perhaps
> that was something else.

Sure,
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/libpq-single-row-mode.html
That's a done deal, it won't be going away.

Whether it would solve ODBC's problem I don't know (and I'm not
volunteering to do the work ;-))