Re: Solaris SPARC - Sun compiler 5.5 - 64 bit - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Solaris SPARC - Sun compiler 5.5 - 64 bit
Date
List pgsql-ports
"Clark, Andrew" <Andrew.Clark@fnf.com> writes:
> I have the following config:

> configure:1298: checking build system type
> configure:1316: result: sparc-sun-solaris2.8
> configure:1324: checking host system type
> configure:1338: result: sparc-sun-solaris2.8
> configure:1348: checking which template to use
> configure:1449: result: solaris

OK, so we do need to fix the solaris template too.

I have a feeling that there may need to be some sort of test on the
compiler version specifically, but without some more data it's hard
to say what.  For the moment I'll just put it into template/solaris
unconditionally.

            regards, tom lane