Re: PostgresQL 12 - could not connect to server: FATAL: the database system is in recovery mode - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: PostgresQL 12 - could not connect to server: FATAL: the database system is in recovery mode
Date
List pgsql-general
On 7/13/20 1:14 PM, FOUTE K. Jaurès wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The problem is related to my previous email "PostgreSQL 12 - ERROR:
> could not rename file "pg_logical/snapshots/1A-7C00D890.snap.13594.tmp"
> to "pg_logical/snapshots/1A-7C00D890.snap": No space left on device" .
> After stopping the replication postgresql has restarted to respond.

So you fixed the 'no space' issue?

The error message indicates that the server is running through the
recovery process. Have you looked at the Postgres log to see where it is
at in that or if is proceeding at all?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com