Re: How to know if initial sync of logical subscription is finished - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Klaus Darilion
Subject Re: How to know if initial sync of logical subscription is finished
Date
List pgsql-general
Am 26.02.2020 um 17:48 schrieb Klaus Darilion:
> Hello all!
>
> When subscribing a slave I need to know when the initial sync is
> finished. Is there some table I can query to know if the initial sync is
> finished?

No solution to this? At least the replication worker need to be aware if
it has finished the initial sync of all tables. So I wonder if this
information is somewhere exposed to the user.

Thanks
Klaus