Re: BUG #15000: Cache lookup failure - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #15000: Cache lookup failure
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thomas Kellerer <thomas@kellerer.eu> writes:
> Tom Lane schrieb am 08.01.2018 um 16:12:
>> Hmph.  Is it always the same OID in the message and the reported query?

> No, it's not always the same OID.

OK.  The explanation then presumably is that something is dropping that
table concurrently with the pg_dump run.  It remains unclear to me why
pg_dump is failing to protect itself against such a drop, but before we
can figure that out, we need to be able to reproduce the situation.
Can you identify anything that would be dropping tables concurrently
with this script?

            regards, tom lane