[OT] there is a way to extract a previously applied patch? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jaime Casanova
Subject [OT] there is a way to extract a previously applied patch?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I want to put the patch for "Allow AS to be omitted when specifying an
output column name" [1] in 8.3.5 because i'm doing a migration and
need that (for avoiding large changes in application) before May 1st,
because is only 2 .y files i tried to just copy 'n paste but the links
doesn't work.

Other idea is: is there anyway to extract patches from the repository?
The reason i want that is that the commit message let me thing that
the patch is not exactly the same that Hiroshi Saito sent

[1] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2008-02/msg00172.php

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova