Re: Using LibPq in TAP tests via FFI - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Using LibPq in TAP tests via FFI
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 2024-06-17 12:03:28 +1200, Thomas Munro wrote:
>> And then maybe Macs if Tom doesn't beat me to it.

> macports even has a platypus package, so that should be easy.

Less easy if you don't want to depend on macports or homebrew.
However, I see something a bit promising-looking in the base system:

$ ls -l /usr/lib/*ffi*
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  100720 May  7 03:01 /usr/lib/libffi-trampolines.dylib