[ANNOUNCE] PGConf Local: Seattle 2017 registration open and schedule published - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject [ANNOUNCE] PGConf Local: Seattle 2017 registration open and schedule published
Date
List pgsql-announce
The first ever PGConf US Local: Seattle event is happening in
partnership with SEAPUG on August 11th and 12th at the Sheraton Downtown
Seattle! On August 11th we have four training options available:

* Mastering PostgreSQL Administration by Bruce Momjian
* Migrating from Oracle to PostgreSQL by Jim Mlodgenski
* Postgres Performance and Maintenance by Joshua (JD) Drake
* Database Automation by Robert Bernier

Tickets are now available!

https://www.pgconf.us/conferences/Seattle2017/tickets

On August 12th we have 14 break-out sessions between the Development and
Operations tracks. A sample of our break-out sessions is available below
but please check the full schedule for all of the fantastic content!

* PostgreSQL v10 an Amplified version of Postgres!
* Using Kubernetes/Docker/Helm to Deploy On-Demand PostgreSQL Streaming
* Replicas
* Postgres Window Magic
* BDR Around the globe

We would not be able to produce PGConf Local: Seattle 2017 without the
generous support from our sponsors:

Diamond: Amazon Web Services
Platinum: Compose, OpenSCG, 2ndQuadrant
Partner: Quest
Supporter: Command Prompt
Media: @amplifypostgres

Sponsorship opportunities for the conference are still available. If you
use Postgres, support Postgres, or if you are looking to recruit a local
Postgres expert, this is a great opportunity. Become a part of our
dynamic and growing ecosystem! The prospectus is available at:

https://www.pgconf.us/conferences/Seattle2017/sponsors

Postgres Conference US Organizers
organizers@pgconf.us