PGSQL Hosting providers? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Bruno Dickhoff
Subject PGSQL Hosting providers?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi, list...

Well, many providers do support mysql. Some of them do this even for
free. Some do support java servlets / jsp as well. Some of them are
free also.

But it seems to be difficult to
find a hosting provider who supports postgresql.

So, if anyone can give me a hint to find a free/cheap and/or reliable
hosting provider, i would appreciate it..

What I'm looking for (in desc. order...:)

1. Provider w. postgresql hosting + Java/Servlet/JSP-Support + for
free

2. Provider w. postgresql hosting + Java/Servlet/JSP-Support + for
a reasonable price

3. Provider w. postgresql hosting for free

4. Provider w. postgresql hosting for a reasonable price

Is there any complete list of providers supporting pgsql on the
web...?

--
Best regards,
 Bruno                            mailto:bruno@dickhoff.de