Re: OpenBSD startup - no logfile? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Frank Bax
Subject Re: OpenBSD startup - no logfile?
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks!  vacuum did get rid of those messages.  The last time
import/rebuild worked it took over 2hrs, now it's down to 30min!

But the original problem ...

I'm finally starting to get some log entries, but they are in
/var/pgsql/log instead of /var/pgsql/postmaster.log - any ideas?  probably
an OpenBSd thing with pgwrap - I'll try an OpenBSD newsgroup.

Frank