Re: Case insensitive columns - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michelle Konzack
Subject Re: Case insensitive columns
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

curently I am downloading the E-Mails from different Accounts in an
Internet-Cafe of Strasbourg and transfet it to my home-Network
(Debian-samba-Server) where it will filterd to the user-accounts
with Floppys... :-)

Because I do not like Attachment in my Mails I let it under WinSuck
in the dir c:/windows/temp . ;-))

Now the Automatic-Viruscanner has detect the Bugbear-Virus and I like
to know,  what does it do, because I can not try it under WINE or WfW
3.11 which give me a Win32s Error ?  ;-)

Oh yes, I have already a collecton of more then 2300 Virusses which
are working only under 32Bit-WinSuck only. Does not infect WfW 3.11 :-)

Thanks
Michelle

Am 17:24 2002-10-06 +0200 hat Christoph Strebin geschrieben:

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.