Thank You - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From John Palmer
Subject Thank You
Date
List pgsql-sql

Hi All,

I would like to Thank You gentlemans stated below for
their very helpfull answers. It was prompt, friendly and
solved the problem at once.

Craig Orsinger    <orsingerc@epg-gw1.lewis.army.mil>
"PAX!"            <pvides@tnet.es>
Vadim Mikheev     <vadim@krs.ru>

Many Many Thanks again.

                             Yours Sincerely

                             John Palmer

Answer was:

When I was compiling I was using make utility. When I used  gmake instead of
make everything worked fine.

>On 09-Sep-98 John Palmer wrote:
>

> Hi All,
>
> I am a FreeBSD 2.2.6  & LINUX (REDHAT 5.1) user. I have successfuly
installed
> postgresql-6.3.2 in my FreeBSD system.Then I wanted to create some tables
and
> use REFERENCES/FOREIGN KEY's. I saw some details about them in contrib/spi
> but
> I cannot compile and create in FreeBSD although LINUX is OK. I have
included
> screen outputs for both systems.
>
> If anyone can give me some ideas how to compile them I will be very
> appreciated.

John Palmer                         Eurepean IS Manager
E-mail: jpalmer@acucobol.co.uk      Acucorp UK,
Phone : +44 (0)181 707 2060         9th Floor, 42 The Centre,
Fax   : +44 (0)181 707 2055         Highfield Road, Feltham,
Mobile: +44 (0)402 37775            Middlesex, TW13 4AU
WWW   : http://www.acucorp.com      United Kingdom