Re: [INTERFACES] Odbc and Visual Basic - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Sbragion Denis
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Odbc and Visual Basic
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

At 09.41 27/04/98 -0400, Byron Nikolaidis wrote:
>This message is concerning the unique index problem.
>currently testing it.  A new driver will be up on the web site soon.

Great ! Just a little comment: I asked for index support 3 days ago,
without being in any hurry; it was just a little question. Today Byron is
already testing it. May be within few days or even less we'll have a test
release with index support to play with. When commercial software will be
able to provide such a good support?

Thanks again Byron.

    Dr. Sbragion Denis
    InfoTecna