Re: Oracle Conversions Tools - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mikeo
Subject Re: Oracle Conversions Tools
Date
List pgsql-general
i have written a few programs in perl that produce create table and index

scripts and also will produce a pipe delimited,(you can always change the
delimiter),

data file.  i used these to transfer my oracle "stuff" to postgres at the
beginning

of our conversion.  i'd be more than happy to share them with you and you
can modify

them to suit your specific needs.  let me know...

mikeo