Re: PostgreSQL on Cobalt Qube2? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ken Causey
Subject Re: PostgreSQL on Cobalt Qube2?
Date
List pgsql-general
I don't really need an RPM.  I don't have any problem
with compiling it myself.  I guess what I'm wondering
is if it would be difficult to configure.  I'm guessing
from what you said that there are some known problems
with configuring 7.0.2.  Is that correct?  Is there
a prognosis for this to be improved with later patches
or 7.1?  I'm quite comfortable installing from tarballs
on an Intel based Linux system, I'm just unsure about
the MIPS based ones.

Ken Causey