Re: pgAdmin III: timestamp displayed in what time zone? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fred Janon
Subject Re: pgAdmin III: timestamp displayed in what time zone?
Date
Re: pgAdmin III: timestamp displayed in what time zone?  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Thanks Greg, at least among the socially unacceptable insults I got the the right list to post my question in. I am
tryingto get some help from (supposedly) helping and knowledgeable people and I get insults in return.<br /><br />BTW,
thislist is listed as the list for tech questions in the pgAdmin tips, therefore if you don't want to be disturb, you
/><divclass="gmail_quote">On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 00:44, Greg Smith <span dir="ltr"><<a
style="border-left:1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;"><div class="im">Fred
Janonwrote:<br /><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt
0.8ex;padding-left: 1ex;"> Sorry if if's a double post, but I thought that it would be more likely I would get an
both. I usually ignore any request for help that is posted on more than one list just to draw attention to itself; I
wouldn'tbe surprised that are other people who are similarly annoyed by the behavior and do likewise. <br /> In your
case,both lists you picked were the wrong ones, since you're asking a pgAdmin specific question which isn't the direct
topicof any of the pgsql-* lists; pgadmin-support was the right place for it:  <a
href="http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/"
Smith   2ndQuadrant   Baltimore, MD<br /> PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support<br /> greg@2ndQuadrant.com  <a