Re: Install pg_dump and pg_restore on UBI8 and UBI8-minimal - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Install pg_dump and pg_restore on UBI8 and UBI8-minimal
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

On Mon, 2022-01-10 at 09:02 +0100, Torello Querci wrote:

> I'm trying to install pg_dump and pg_restore for Postgres12 on a
> docker image based on UBI8 and UBI8-minimal but I don't find any
> resources to do that.
> There are some packages available or have I to built it from myself?

I once built v13 and v14 RPMs for UBI, but did not test them yet:

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/testing/13/redhat/rpm13-rhel-8-nosystemd-x86_64/

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/testing/14/redhat/rpm14-rhel-8-nosystemd-x86_64/

v13's and v14's pg_dump and pg_restore will work against v12, so you
may want to try these :-)

Please let me know if you see any problems.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Attachment