Re: HOT patch - version 15 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Pavan Deolasee
Subject Re: HOT patch - version 15
Date
List pgsql-patches

On 9/13/07, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

Yeah, I just checked the work-in-progress patch I sent you back in July.
I refactored it to use one-based offsets for consistency, since I
modified log_heap_clean quite heavily anyway.

It's possible that I broke it in the process, I was only interested in
testing the performance characteristics of the simplified pruning scheme.

I don't think so -- atleast I couldn't figure out why its broken. But I
would take Tom's comment seriously and look more into it tomorrow.
Or we can just revert it back to zero-based offsets.

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Deolasee