HOT latest patch - version 8 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Pavan Deolasee
Subject HOT latest patch - version 8
Date
List pgsql-patches

Hi All,

Please see version 8 of the HOT patch attached with the mail.
In the last couple of weeks, few people like Heikki, Simon, Greg,
Korry have reviewed the patch. I should especially thank Heikki
for his thorough review.

In the process we have fixed quite a few bugs and improved
few things. The attached patch is based on those changes.

I now need to again split the patch into smaller patches for
ease of review. There were some additional suggestions regarding
refactoring which I would do now. But if anybody wants to just
test the patch, please use this version.

I would summarize the changes when I split and send the smaller
patches.

Thanks,
Pavan

--