Fwd: Request from eWeek for 7.3 comments - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From greg@turnstep.com
Subject Fwd: Request from eWeek for 7.3 comments
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
(forwarded from the General and Hackers list)
Bruce Momjian wrote:

I just spoke with Lisa Vaas from eWeek.  She is writing an article on
the upcoming PostgreSQL 7.3 release.  (The release of 7.3 is scheduled
for tomorrow.)

She would like comments from users about the upcoming 7.3 features,
listed at:

    http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/release.html#RELEASE-7-3

If you are interested, please reply to this email with any comments you
might have.  I have directed replies to her email address.  She would
like comments within the next few hours, until midnight EST.

(Email is Lisa_Vaas@ziffdavis.com)