Re: unable to create new table - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Chandra Sekar R
Subject Re: unable to create new table
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi, Kevin,

Thank you for your inputs.

Since I am very new to Postgresql, how i can see logs and postgresql.conf file ?

thanks
Chandrasekar R.
----------

On 6/29/09, Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
Chandra Sekar R <chandrasekar@visiontss.com> wrote:

> I have created 4 tables using PgadminIII in postgres db and public
> schema with PK, UK, constraints and after I shutdown the pc.

Was PostgreSQL gracefully shutdown?  (The logs should tell you.)

> next time when i start my pc and I *unable to create new table* the
> following error occured:
>
> *ERROR: invalid page header in block 95 of relation "pg_attribute".*

Please show the contents of your postgresql.conf file (excluding
comments).

-Kevin