Re: Populating large DB from Perl script - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mikko Partio
Subject Re: Populating large DB from Perl script
Date
Re: Populating large DB from Perl script  ("Rodrigo De León" <rdeleonp@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
On Nov 2, 2007 8:45 PM, Kynn Jones <kynnjo@gmail.com> wrote:

> PS: As an aside to the list, as a programmer, when I'm starting out in
> language, I learn more than I can say from reading source code written
> by the experts, but for some reason I have had a hard time coming
> across expertly written PostgreSQL stored procedures, other than the
> occasionally didactic snippet in the docs.  All these expertly-written
> procedures seem to be very STORED away indeed!  If, on the contrary,
> it's just the case that I haven't looked in the right places, please
> hurl me a cluebrick!

It would be great if there was a stored proc-archive somewhere in the
web where people could post their procedures. I know there are some
code examples in the official documentation but they are few in
numbers.

Regards