Let's make a list of stuff that we can do better with -advocacy resources (people, money, etc) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Let's make a list of stuff that we can do better with -advocacy resources (people, money, etc)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi!

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 6:40 AM, Rob Napier<rob@doitonce.net.au> wrote:

> And at the risk of suggesting that your response confirms my point, PR is
> not a simple process. It needs to be done by people who really understand
> the complexities of getting quality stories placed.

It certainly addresses one aspect of our community relations (for lack
of a better word) "strategy".

I think having free-form discussions about public relations without a
plan of action recommended has led this mailing list down the wrong
path.

What I would find more helpful is for those interested people to start
working on a list of community and public relations things that you
think we as a project could do better.

Oh look!  A wiki page! -> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Advocacy/Better

Please edit! Add stuff! Suggest solutions to problems!

:)

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me