Re: the sad state of our FAQs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: the sad state of our FAQs
Date
List pgsql-www

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 6:05 AM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:

My proposal is to move all the FAQs to the wiki(just with what happened with the developer FAQ) with the hope that more people get interested in  keeping them up to date and only reference those on the main page that at least contains "somewhat" accurate information.I honestly believe that the current state is more damaging that not having any (translated FAQs) at all.

+1

And please send people directly to the wiki FAQs from menu links, and redirect from existing pages.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
Open Source Bridge - http://www.opensourcebridge.org