Re: Fwd: [ptop-hackers] The problem with intellectually insecure whites - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: Fwd: [ptop-hackers] The problem with intellectually insecure whites
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 4:10 PM,  <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>>> Anyone wanna figure out how to remove the text from our archives now
>>> it's hit a public list?
>>
>> He has sent multiple messages, btw. So, would be good to do a regex on
>> his name/email.
>>
>> I take care of it if someone would like to give me access to the archives.
>
> If you do, or whomever does, remember to *ABSOLUTELY NOT* delete the
> mail from the MBOX file and regenerate the archives. That will give all
> mails *NEW ID NUMBERS*. It breaks all old links, and also the search system.
>
> You need to *replace* the mail with empty content.

If I am provided access, I solemnly swear to create a test case that
works, and then have someone review the change before I commit it. :)
For whatever $value of 'commit' is appropriate.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
Open Source Bridge - http://www.opensourcebridge.org