Creation of Central America PUG - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Creation of Central America PUG
Date
List pgsql-www
Please create a new mailing list, and make Víctor the owner:

amcentralpug@postgresql.org
Víctor Ostorga <vostorga@gmail.com>

Currently, their mailing list consists of PostgreSQL users from El
Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica. I think this is a fair
sampling of Central America.

I'm not entirely happy with the abbreviation. If you'd like to discuss
the naming, CC Víctor and me.

See below for more details on what Víctor and his group have been up to.

-selena