Interview with Josh Berkus and Joshua Drake on SCaLE website - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Interview with Josh Berkus and Joshua Drake on SCaLE website
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Nice interview, guys.

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/blog/

SCALE: What do you like most & like least about open source software?

JD: I believe that Open Source brings a level playing field for anyone
wishing to capitalize on a particular technology. However that level
playing field comes with a price in terms of usability and some times
user visible tools.

JB: What I like most is the teamwork. Everything we do is a group
effort, and most other jobs don't provide you social satisfaction as
well as accomplishment at the same time. What I hate most is when the
teamwork breaks down and we waste weeks pointlessly arguing.

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group