[ODBC] Driver issue ? Default value not recognized in access - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From
Subject [ODBC] Driver issue ? Default value not recognized in access
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I’ve installed a few weeks back a driver obdc, linking my access file to my postgresql database.

Thank you for that.

psqlodbc_09_05_0300-x64.zip

I’ve a problem, and I think maybe it’s within the driver.

Access doesn’t recognize the default values registered in my postgre database.

Do you have any intel about that issue ?

Do you anyway to solve it ? Or another way to pass over it ?

Thanks in advance,

Patrick LE CALVEZ
Chef de projet

Agence Nord-Est

INEO INFRACOM

patrick.le-calvez@engie.com

Tel. 03 80 73 74 03

Mob. 06 84 85 33 13

Logo

Curseur

engie-ineo.fr

Ineo Infracom

5 rue Lavoisier - CS 20089
21603 LONGVIC Cedex

Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.

Curseur    Flux

ENGIE Mail Disclaimer: http://www.engie.com/disclaimer/disclaimer-fr.html

Attachment