Re: SELECT constant; takes 15x longer on 9.0? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: SELECT constant; takes 15x longer on 9.0?
Date
Re: SELECT constant; takes 15x longer on 9.0?  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Apr 6, 2010, at 10:17 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

> So I'm not sure where your 15x is coming from, but I don't see it.

By stupidly having configured with --enable-cassert --enable-debug without realizing it. I've just rebuilt without them
andrun the tests again using the default postgresql.conf and I'm back down to 57s and 46s over two runs.

Sorry for the wasted time. I knew there had to a be a simple answer.

Best,

David