Re: postgresql documentation for windowsXP - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From John DeSoi
Subject Re: postgresql documentation for windowsXP
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Jan 12, 2005, at 2:36 AM, Ramon Orticio wrote:

> where can i find documentation or help information for
> windowsxp platform. it seems that the information on
> help for pgadmin III installed in my laptop running on
> windows platform is all about linux.

The documentation with pgAdmin III is the complete documentation for
all platforms. Only small parts are platform specific. Ask a specific
question if you are not finding it in the documentation.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL