Re: Getting PostGIS 1.5.3 working with Postgresql90 (Macports) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Ribe
Subject Re: Getting PostGIS 1.5.3 working with Postgresql90 (Macports)
Date
List pgsql-general
On Oct 7, 2011, at 5:38 PM, René Fournier wrote:

> (Sorry, I'm a MySQL guy. I'm just trying to get started without asking too many dumb questions.)

Frankly, I think you'd be better served by deleting the entirety of the macports stuff and installing postgresql from
sourcethe normal UNIX way: ./configure, make, sudo make install... That's the way I do it, and it works fine on OS X.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com