Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32
Date
List pgadmin-support
OK everybody. So far we've determined this happens for some people and
not for others.
So how about being a little more specific on the conditions regarding
the hardware in use?
Run the System Information function and save the output to a file. The
attach it to the report.
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSInfo\msinfo32.exe"
Perhaps that will give the PgAdmin developers a little more to go on.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Mauro Bertoli
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 5:15 AM
To: Dave Page; George Pavlov; Selber, Heiko; postgresql.org@tgice.com;
pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in
win32

If can help:
* Win XP SP2 with pgAdmin III 1.4.3 installed *

- If I select the row and press CANC, pgAdmin ask about deleting
- if I select a cell (no cursor inside) and press CANC, pgAdmin ask
about deleting
- if I click on a cell (cursor inside the cell) and press CANC to delete
the char, pgAdmin ask about deleting

Using backspace non problems.

Hope this help!
Mauro

Chiacchiera con i tuoi amici in tempo reale! http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/*http://it.messenger.yahoo.com

TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate      subscribe-nomail command to
majordomo@postgresql.orgso that your      message can get through to the mailing list cleanly