postgres crashes - "not reattach to shared memory " - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Sofer, Yuval
Subject postgres crashes - "not reattach to shared memory "
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi

Postgres crashes with -

PG "FATAL:  could not reattach to shared memory (key=5432001, addr=02100000): Invalid argument.

The version is 8.2.4, the platform is win32

Does someone know the reason/workaround ?

Thanks,
Yuval Sofer
BMC Software
CTM&D Business Unit