Re: BUG: deadlock between autovacuum worker and client backend during removal of orphan temp tables with sequences - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrey M. Borodin
Subject Re: BUG: deadlock between autovacuum worker and client backend during removal of orphan temp tables with sequences
Date
In response to Re: BUG: deadlock between autovacuum worker and client backend during removal of orphan temp tables with sequences  (Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers

> On 28 Mar 2024, at 10:51, Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am currently trying to review the submitted patch

Great, thank you!

> but I am not able to apply it to the master branch.

Please find attached rebased version on current HEAD. For some reason CFbot did not notify about that rebases is
needed.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Attachment